When it comes to Brushes in Photoshop there are really thousands of different types, shapes available. Here I collected the brushes I use for my artwork creations. If you don’t know how to install brushes in Photoshop just follow the link.
INK Photoshop brushes + Paper textures
Buying this set you will get:
- 35 .abr brushes (suitable for PS CS6+, CC)
- 35 .brushset brushes (suitable for ProCreate)
- 40 paper textures, 5035x7017p, 600 dpi
- Same 40 textures in lower resolution, 1435x2000p, 150 dpi (optional)
- Short time-lapse video of the tittle drawing, 720p
Advanced Painter’s PS Brushes
Included are my new square brushes along with everything else I’ve been using in my recent paintings and many more:
- Skin brushes
- Folds brushes
- Organic brushes
- Dust brushes
- Dry Oils Brushes
198 Plastic Photoshop Brushes
198 DIFFERENT PLASTIC PHOTOSHOP STAMP BRUSHES FOR PHOTOSHOP CS2 – CS3- CS4 – CS5 – CS6 – CC (All versions)
A huge pack of plastic wrap shapes and textures as Brushes. Made from real plastic materials – plastic bags, plastic wraps, dotted wrap, etc.
Inside the pack:
- 66 Huge plastic texture brushes (5000 pixels | For PS CS6 – CC)
- 42 Plastic shape brushes (1500 – 5000 pixels | For all PS versions)
- 90 Square plastic texture brushes (2500 pixels | For all PS versions)
These brushes are high resolution and could be a great addition to any project. Use them for cards, invitations, banners, templates, flyers, covers, posters, at print, web design, websites, apps, presentations, art, creating patterns, cases.